- Inline Blower Unit - The Blower unit is mounted in in the attic (above ceiling). Use these set up with your existing hood (the blowers inside the existing hood should be removed), or use it for air circulation purpose.
- 8” Round Vent - 8” round top air outlet and bottom air inlet. Again, NO hood unit, no control, no air damper, no ducts are included. Use your own hood unit. CAUTION: please check your existing venting duct before purchasing, there are rectangle or round ducts at different sizes.
- Powerful and Quiet 4 Speeds Powerful Operation - 4 speeds (Quiet, I, II, III up to 1000 CFM), choose either one of the 4 speeds for your application. Refer to 5 wires connection instruction, consult with your electric technician before buying. NOTE: this motor speed is NOT changing by Frequency nor Voltage! It is NOT compatible with Broan control system. Don't connect to the highest speed and various the speed.
- Installation Steps - Mount the Blower Unit in the attic, connect the 8” flexible round ducts (not provided) to the exhaust vent and the current hood vent. Connect the 120V power cord to the Blower unit.
- 1 Year Limited Warranty - ETL Certified. Free parts, repair or exchange within 1 year. Awoco high quality product reputation and supreme customer service is a guarantee. Blower unit overall dimensions: 16-7/8"W (with 2 mounting brackets) x 14-3/4"D x 19-1/8"H. For 30", 36” or 42” kitchen ranges with 8” vent. Model No. RH-SP08-BLW
Why It Is Quiet?
Mostly the range hood noise is the sound of air whooshing the steam away. The blower exhausts the air out, sucking the nearby air to one direction. For example, the house fan has bigger noise at higher speed, the sound is from the air collision, not the motor. High speed air collision is the cause of the powerful range hood.
What if we move the air collision from the kitchen area to above the ceiling?
The restaurant exhaust fans are on the roof; therefore, moving the blower to the attic is the solution for residential to eliminate the range hood noise. Same as the industrial inline blower, this Blower unit is in between the house exhaust vent and the range hood unit.
Powerful and Quiet, Still Using Your Own Hood
Keep your own hood unit but improve the exhausting performance and quiet operation. Mount the Blower unit in the attic, and keep the kitchen quiet.
Choose any of the 4 speeds
No control unit included. Please consult with your electrical technician before buying. Connect either one of 4 speeds wire to 120V Hot wire, then connect the Black wire to the Neutral wire from the power cord as shown in the 5 wires connection instruction.
Other Features & Specifications:
Venting Type: 8” round vent for air inlet and outlet.
1 Motor and 2 of 5” Centrifugal Squirrel Cage Fan Wheels
Power rating: 120V/60Hz, 135W Min /250W Max, more power than the 6” Blower Unit
Noise level at low: 40 dB, 2.5 sones. Noise level at high: 58 dB, 8.0 sones.
Note: NO air damper on 8” top air outlet
Range Hood Blower Unit Specifications
|Mounting Type||Attic Lumber-Mount.|
|Venting||• RH-SP06-Blower: 6" Round Vent In and Out.
• RH-SP08-Blower: 8" Round Vent In and Out.
|# of Motor||1.|
|Fan Wheel Type||
• RH-SP06-Blower: 1x 7” Centrifugal Squirrel Cage Fan Wheel.
• RH-SP08-Blower: 2x 5” Centrifugal Squirrel Cage Fan Wheels.
|Max CFM||• RH-SP06-Blower: 800 CFM.
• RH-SP08-Blower: 1000 CFM.
• RH-SP06-Blower: 40dB / 50dB / 56dB / 60dB.
• RH-SP08-Blower: 50dB / 55dB / 60dB / 65dB.
In & Out
|30" & 36"
In & Out
|36" & 42"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.