- SUPER QUIET INNOVATIVE SPLIT INSERT: Hood insert improves ventilation and lighting over your stove while providing a very strong performance. Built with high quality 1mm thick stainless steel with brush finishing. Perfect for 30” kitchen ranges that fits snug into wood hood. The blower unit is mounted in the attic.
- DUCTED VENT OUTSIDE, 6” ROUND TOP VENT - 6” round top exhaust vent (NO rear vent). CAUTION: please check your existing venting duct before purchasing, there are rectangle or round ducts at different sizes. The ducts are NOT included.
- 4 SPEEDS POWERFUL OPERATION WITH LED LIGHTS - 4 speeds (Q, I, II, III up to 800 CFM), sloped view blue highlighted electronic buttons with 2 of 3W energy saving cold bright LED lights. 1 motor in the blower unit. The blower unit needs to be installed in the attic to reduce the noise in the kitchen. Power rating: 120V/60Hz, 110W Min /160W Max. 12 ft split control cord and power cord with plug is included. Noise level at low: 40 dB, 2.5 sones. Noise level at high: 52 dB, 5.5 sones.
- DISHWASHER SAFE BAFFLE FILTERS - Dishwasher safe commercial style stainless steel baffle air filters. The oil is contained in the baffle filters, no oil holders needed.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - ETL Certified. Free parts, repair or exchange within 1 year. Awoco high quality product reputation and supreme customer service is a guarantee.
- 30" Hood Dimensions: 27-3/4"W x 14-1/2"D x 3-7/8"H. Hood weight: 14 lbs.
- 36" Hood Dimensions: 35-3/8"W x 14-1/2"D x 3-7/8"H. Hood weight: 17.5 lbs.
- Blower Dimensions: 13-1/2"W x 11-7/8"D x 15-3/4"H. Blower weight: 20.4 lbs.
Why It Is Quiet?
Mostly the range hood noise is the sound of air whooshing the steam away. The blower exhausts the air out, sucking the nearby air to one direction. For example, the house fan has bigger noise at higher speed, the sound is from the air collision, not the motor. High speed air collision is the cause of the powerful range hood.
What if we move the air collision from the kitchen area to above the ceiling? The restaurant exhaust fans are on the roof; therefore, moving the blower to the attic is the solution for residential to eliminate the range hood noise. Same as the industrial inline blower, this Blower unit is in between the house exhaust vent and the range hood unit.
1mm Thick High Quality Brushed Finish Stainless Steel.
High Quality Stainless Steel Baffle Filters
Stainless steel baffle filters are adapted the concept from commercial baffle air filters, the grease is contained inside the filter trays, no oil cup needed.
Other Features & Specifications:
- Mounting Type: Insert unit; Attic lumber mounted for Blower unit.
- Venting Type: 6" round TOP vent for Hood unit; 6" round vent in and out for Blower unit.
- Hood Unit: 2 of 3W energy efficient cold bright LED Lights are bright enough to cover the whole cooktop.
- Blower Unit: 1 Motor and 7” Centrifugal Squirrel Cage Fan Wheel.
- Power rating: 120V/60Hz, 110W Min /160W Max.
- Noise level at low: 40 dB, 2.5 sones. Noise level at high: 52 dB, 5.5 sones.
Range Hood RH-IT06-M Specifications
|Mounting Type||• Hood Unit: Under Cabinet or Wall-Mount.
• Blower Unit: Attic Lumber-Mount.
|Venting||• Hood Unit: 6" round TOP vent.
• Blower Unit: 6" round vent in and out.
|Lighting||2x 1.5W LED.|
|Noise Level||40dB / 50dB / 56dB / 60dB.|
|Model No.||A||B||C||# of Baffle Filters||Max CFM||Min Wattage||Max Wattage|
Range Hood RH-IT Information
Range Hood RH-IT, RH-IT-M & RH-IT-R User Manual: View
Parts & Accessories - For Models: RH-IT, RH-IT-M & RH-IT-R
|RH-IT06||27-3/4" or 35-3/8"||11-3/4"||6"||Wood hood insert||View|
|RH-IT06-M||27-3/4" or 35-3/8"||14-1/2"||6"||Wood hood insert||View|
|RH-IT08-M||27-3/4" or 35-3/8"||14-1/2"||8"||Wood hood insert||View|
|RH-IT06-R||27-3/4"||14-1/2"||6"||Ceiling mount with a remote control||View|
|RH-IT08-R||27-3/4"||14-1/2"||8"||Ceiling mount with a remote control||View|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.